(Effective August 30, 2011)
1. All of your content created in OWL is yours. We will never sell, rent, or give away your content. This includes Activities, Tests, Items, Images, Audio, Video or anything else built with or uploaded into OWL.
2. We will never sell, rent, or give away your address to any outside party, ever;
3. We will never send you any unrequested e-mail, besides e-mail communications regarding the OWL Testing Software Newsletter, OWL service announcements, or announcements for new products or services we might develop;
4. All unsubscribe requests are honored immediately, period.
The terms, “we” and “us” represent OWL Testing Software, a web-centric software development company serving special interest communities, through development of innovative testing and learning management solutions. OWLHosted.com and the OWL Test Management System and OWLTS.com are owned and operated by Prismatic Consulting, LLC d/b/a OWL Testing Software.
What this Means
1. We will never sell, rent, or give away your address to any outside party, ever.
If you are a subscriber to OWL Hosted we collect your e-mail address.
Visitors to the Web Site who send us an e-mail or who use the form on the Contact Us page may provide additional information, some of which may be personal information. For each visitor to the Web Site we may collect the IP address from which you accessed the Web Site, the contents of forms and queries, what items you clicked on each applicable Web page, information about the browser you are using, and other usage information. Some of this information is personal and some of it is not.
2. We will never send you any unrequested e-mail, besides e-mail communications regarding OWL Hosted, newsletter updates, or announcements for new products or services we might develop.
3. All unsubscribe requests are honored immediately, period.
If you choose to unsubscribe we will miss you, but we will honor your request. Our computer systems usually process unsubscribe requests within a few moments of receiving the request. If our computer systems are temporarily offline we will take all reasonable steps to get them working again. Note that we can only honor unsubscribe requests that provide all of the information we need to unsubscribe you, such as the specific e-mail address that you use for your subscription. For example, if you provide us with a name but not a complete e-mail address then we cannot unsubscribe you from the Newsletter or the Site as there may be many different subscribers with similar-sounding names.
No Information from Children
We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from any individuals under the age of 13, nor do we provide any of our products or services to individuals under the age of 13. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected any such information or provided any such products or services, please contact us immediately.
How to Access or Correct Your Information
You can access your personally identifiable information that we have collected through OWL Hosted and that we still maintain by contacting us as described below. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows that our records are incorrect, although we may refuse your requests in our sole discretion. To protect your privacy and security we may also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to your personally identifiable information or permitting you to make corrections.
How to Contact Us
We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about the use of your personal information. Please use the form on the Contact Us page, or send postal mail to OWL Testing Softare , Attn.: Customer Relations, 1484 Washington Rd., Pittsburgh, PA 15228 USA.