- The Test Directions page is used to provide general directions for the entire test.
- The page will be on the first tab OR the second tab if there is a system check
- Directions may consist of Text, Images and Audio prompts.
- The test directions is a good way to present information to the test taker before the test timer starts.
- The controls for the test directions are located in the test area of the Test Builder.
- These are the topmost text prompt (1) and media prompt controls (2).
For more information watch the