These reports generate one line per assessment per criterion.
Example: Test Ratings Report; Assessments Final = "No"
x 2 Ratings per Response
x 3 Number of Criterion in Rubric
= 6 Report Rows per Examinee
1| Test Level Assessment Reports
- Test Scores - (csv) Test-level numeric scores.
- Test Ratings - (csv) This report if for Tests that have a rubric attached to the Test.
2| Section Level Assessment Reports
- Section Scores - (csv) Section-level numeric scores.
- Section Ratings - (csv) This report if for Tests that have rubric(s) attached to the Section(s).
3| Item Level Assessment Reports
- Item Scores - (csv) Item-level numeric scores.
- Item Ratings - (csv) This report if for Tests that have rubric(s) attached to the Item(s).
4| Test Score Distribution
- Test Scores - Chart - (browser) Distribution of test scores by assignment.
- Shows the count of students at each percentage level of performance
- Can be exported to certain common formats