1 | Class Gradebook
- Shows points scored on all assignments completed by students registered in a class.
- Students who have been removed from the roster, will not appear on the report.
- Assignments must be set-up using "Class Assign" to appear on this report.
The following reports produce results for students assigned to a class for all the assignments they have completed. They generate one line per assignment per student.
Example: Test Scores Report
x 20 Students
x 2 Assignments per Student
= 40 Rows
2| Class Scores Reports
- Class Test Scores - (csv) Test-level numeric scores
- Class Section Scores - (csv) Section-level numeric scores.
- Class Item Scores - (csv) Item-level numeric scores.
3| Class Rubric Ratings Reports
- Class Test Rubric Ratings - (csv) This report is for Tests that have a rubric attached to the Test.
- Class Section Rubric Ratings - (csv) This report is for Tests that have rubric(s) attached to the Section(s).
- Class Item Rubric Ratings - (csv) This report is for Tests that have rubric(s) attached to the Item(s).