The Assessment Request List displays all assignments that have been completed by an examinee but still need to be assessed by a rater.
There is one row for each request. For example, if the Primary Blind Assessment Count = "3" when creating the assignment; then each student's response will be automatically listed on this page 3 times, once for each assessment request.
- To find the page, go to Assessments >> Admin menu >> Assessment Requests
- You can delete an assessment request from the pool by selecting it using the checkbox on the left
- Then click the Delete button
- Please use caution, if you use the checkbox in the header, you will select/delete all requests from the pool
- If you need to resubmit a request to the blind rating pool, go to the Assessment List Page or the Assessment Monitor
- Tracking # - Every assessment on the Assessment Request List has a unique tracking number.
- Assignment - The name of the OWL assignment connected to the response
- Student - Name of the student who responded
- Type - Indicates if this is a request for a primary or secondary rating
- Rater Spec - Name of the OWL rater that is specifically requested to assess to the response. [ANY RATER] will be listed if no specific rater is requested.
- Rater - Name of the OWL rater who performed (or started) the assessment. This column will be blank if the assessment has not started.
- In Use - (True/False) indicates if the response is actively being assessed.
- Completed - (True/False) the response assessment has been completed by an assigned Rater
- Finalized - (True/False) indicates if a final score/rating has been rendered for the examinee's response.
- Assigned - Date/Time the response was placed into the pool to be assessed.
- Started - Date/Time the assessment was started
- Completed - Date/Time the assessment was committed
- Assessment Tracking # - Unique tracking number of the assessment
- Response Tracking # - Unique tracking number of the examinee's response
- Assignment Tracking #- Unique tracking number of the assignment
- Owner - The OWL user (usually instructor) who created the original assignment