There are 2 ways to save or export student response audio files from the OWL Test Management System.
- Save the files directly from the OWL Rater Module
- Export an Examinee Portolio
Directly from the Rater Module
Open the Student's Response/Assessment in Rater from the Assessment List Page
- Click on the words “Student Response” located on the header of the Oral Response
This will open the file in a Web audio player.
- Right click on the Player (note you must click directly on the player)
- Select "Save As" from the menu to save the file to your computer.
Create an Examinee Portfolio
An Instructor or an Administrator to create a .zip file of all recordings a student has produced within OWL with the User Portfolio feature.