OWL version 4.0 provides users with an updated interface as well as many tools meant to help them easily navigate the software and build online tests with even greater efficiency.
Developed in a .NET 4 environment, this latest version provides an improved security model and better speed and performance gained through design efficiency. Although much of this work is 'under the hood' and not readily apparent to users, it should make their overall experience even more fluid. And, with an added layer of security, OWL users can be confident using OWL's secure connect to share valuable assessment information.
Test Building Wizards | OWL is now equipped with even easier ways to build simple tests.
Home Page Quick Links | Helpful links to immediately go to OWL's most commonly used features.
Easier-to-Use Menus | Reorganized menus and sub-menus make navigation easier.
Enhanced Assignment Management | Improved roster page to add students, raters and proctors quickly to an assignment.
Ready-to-Run Reporting | New report selection interface helps you quickly identify and run desired reporting.
Under the Hood | .NET 4 development platform for even more system security and speed.
Features you can count on:
- OWL online tests look the same.
- Student test taking experience has not changed.
- OWL offers 12 different question types
- Online test content is easily built or uploaded
- Raters can leave text or audio feedback directly on the students test response.
- OWL is an exceptional online system for managing the entire assessment process.