Pre-test Check List
- Don't have a bunch of stuff open on your computer.
THIS ONE IS IMPORTANT! Just to make sure you may want to restart your computer altogether.
- Close All Open Internet Browser Windows.
WE SAID ALL OF THEM! Yes, that means Chrome, Firefox, Edge, IE, Vivaldi, Maxthon, Torch, Epic, Comodo, Ghost... you get the picture, right?
- Launch a Fresh New Browsing Session.
Don't just add a new tab on to your current session -- start from scratch.
We usually recommend FireFox or Chrome. Read our Current Browser Recommendations.
- Disable All Plugins.
If you're not sure how to do this, you can open an "incognito" or "private" browsing window.
- Navigate to Your Test Site.
Use the web address your test administrator gave you.
Psst! That means enter the "https://www... yada, yada, yada" in the bar up at the top
- Login with your Username and Password.
If you don't know your username, you must contact your test administrator
That's your teacher, university, certification board, recruiter, etc. Whomever gave you this test to take in the first place. We're sorry, we just don't have this information.
- Did your OWL online activity Automatically Launch?
Are you seeing a screen that looks something like one of these?
If not, don't panic! Simply launch your activity from the My Current Assessments Page
- Great! You are ready to Start your OWL Online Activity