Instructors have access to view their class rosters. Please contact your system administrator if you need to edit, add, or delete the students in your classes.
- To view a class roster go to the Admin Menu > Classes
- Click on the Roster Icon to view the students in your class
- Tracking # - Unique system-generated number to identify the class in the OWL TMS.
- Course - A Course can refer to an area of study. A Course can encompass a set or series of Classes.
- Section - An additional descriptor to distinguish one class from another.
- Instructor - The OWL instructors that are on the class roster. There may be more than one.
- Year & Term - The academic year is a specific period of time such as a school year.
The academic term is a smaller period of time such as a semester, trimester or quarter.
- Location - Locations typically represent a campus or building.
- ID - Optional sync ID that may be used for integration with other systems or administrative import.
- Permissions limit instructor access to users.
- Contact your system admin to edit/add/delete users from your classes
- Instructors can view users and create portfolios for the examinees by going to the Admin Menu > Users