The OWL Reporting menu is your means to access the response data stored in the OWL data warehouse. In most cases reports are run to a .csv file to allow you to upload your results to your preferred data analysis program.
- Go to the Reporting Menu >> Reports
- Click to launch the desired report
- In the popup box select the Assignment(s) for the Report
- The default settings for the report filters are set to All.
Uncheck the "All" boxes if you would like to narrow the results by:
- Assessment Status
- Response Date Range
- Assessment Date Range
- (Optional) Enter a Name for your Report Results job.
- Click Run
- To download the csv file, go to the Reporting Menu >> Report Results
- Click on the desired download link
NOTE: OWL Report Results are maintained for download for 60 days.