The Exported Files option on the Tools Menu allows you to download tests, sections or items in the form of .zip files.
- You must first export the instance from it's list page. In this example: go to Building menu >> Test
- Select the desired Test from the list page with the checkbox
- Click the Export button
- You should see this message. Click on the Exports link, or
- Select Content Exports from the Tools Menu
- Click on the "Click to download" link for the file you wish to export.
- Follow the procedures dictated by the particular browser you are using to save the file to your computer
NOTE: Some browsers default security settings may provide a warning message or prevent you from directly downloading the file. You will need to take whatever additional steps required by the specific browser. Some illustrations are presented below.